Platypus the Profile Pic (PTPFP)
The intro and philosophy behind our NFT.
Platypus NFT, also known as Platypus Heroes, improves liquidity investors’ performance for farming profit. The heroes can boost vePTP generation speed, raise your cap, and more.
All Platypus Heroes are born with one skill. Below is the list of skills:
- Speedo: Speeds up vePTP generation rate by a certain %
- Pudgy: Raises vePTP cap by a certain %
- Diligent: Amplifies vePTP generation by a fixed amount (subject to cap)
- Gifted: Bumps up vePTP and vePTP cap by a fixed amount
- Hibernate: Retains a portion of vePTP upon unstaking (subject to cap)
The effectiveness of skill is determined by the score and class of the NFT.
Below is the probability of each skill's occurrence and the formula for calculating its power.
The heroes are made of randomly generated attributes for the eyes, mouth, body, skin, tail, and accessories. Each attribute falls under either A, B, C, or D category in the grading system. An A grade gives 4 scores, while a D grade gives 1 score.
Here is the probability table below:
Combining all the above attributes ultimately equals a total score, which then determines the class of your Platypus NFT. There are 5 different class levels which range from common to legendary - and basically, the higher the class, the rarer it is.
- You can possess more than 1 NFT, but your address can only be equipped with 1 for the purpose of yield boosting.
- There are only 10,000 Platypus Heroes in supply.
- It gives you an advantage in gaining more vePTP.
- Exclusive Discord channel for NFT holders.
- Access to alpha leaks for Platypus’ big updates and announcements.
Platypus adopted an on-chain true random generation method for minting NFT. This brings fairness, transparency, and user safety to the process.
Last modified 9mo ago