How to swap
Platypus StableSwap seeks to reduce slippage for swaps without compromising flexibility and stability.
Before initiating the trade, there are a few things to note:
- AVAX, the native token of the Avalanche blockchain, is required as gas fees for each transaction.
- Transaction fee (a.k.a. haircut) is collected for liquidity providing.
- The deposit or withdrawal fees will be vary depending on the pool’s Coverage Ratio.
- Trading tokens not listed on Platypus by importing their contract addresses is currently not supported.
- While the exchange rate for tokens in StableSwap is pegged, some of them may become unpegged due to unforeseeable reasons. Platypus tracks real-time data feeds via reliable price oracles like Chainlink and will halt the trade if a significant deviation is detected.
With an ergonomically designed UX, swaps are seamlessly performed in five steps:
- 1.In “Swap” page, choose the token pair you want to trade from the dropdown menu. Enter the input or output amount and click “Swap” to initiate the trade.
2. Check the details and click the “Swap” button to confirm swap.
3. A pop-up window will appear. Check the details to double confirm and click “Confirm Swap”.
4. Upon confirmation, the trade will enter a settlement period of less than a second. It is best not to close your browser during that period.
5. You can click “View on FUJI C-Chain explorer” to check your transaction details.